Have you heard about Concept Eight?
Have you been looking for a trending new business opportunity with an unbeatable difference?
Watch this exclusive interview with Michael from the Concept Eight head office team as he answers all your burning questions about the franchise model, the virtual kitchen point of difference, what’s new in the sector and much more.
- Michael’s role at Concept Eight and his day to day activities
- Exciting things happening at Concept Eight!
- The Concept Eight Franchises and their virtual brands
- Defining a virtual brand and how it works at Concept Eight
- The point of difference at Concept Eight compared to other QSR brands
- What’s included in the business model including training and support
- What Concept Eight are looking for in a franchisee
- Current trends in the Australian QSR sector
- What Michael is most proud of during his time at Concept Eight
- Introducing the ConceptAte ordering app and more
- What Michael loves about the brands and Concept Eight
- Advice for any budding business owners or franchisees out there
About Concept Eight:
A multi-brand franchisor behind successful QSR brands Noodle Box, Wokinabox, Pattysmiths, Supreme Leader, Double Dragon Dumplings and Alabama Chicken & Wings
Concept Eight is the powerhouse behind four successful QSR brands; Noodle Box, Wokinabox, Pattysmiths Burgers and Southern Seoul Chicken and Beer as well as a suite of virtual brands including Supreme Leader, Alabama Chicken & Wings, Double Dragon Dumplings plus Plant Patty and Nature’s Wok which are arriving soon.
With 25+ years of retail food industry experience, Concept Eight is one of Australia’s largest multi-brand franchisors, most notedly leading the charge in delivering best in class QSR virtual brand concepts. With restaurants in all Australian States.
Concept Eight has shaken up the industry through its innovative approach and multi-branded franchising opportunities and provides dedicated ongoing support to its franchise partner network through its eight key services :
6. Supply Chain
7. Restaurant Design and construction
8. Network Development