Top Performing Pizza Hut Franchise Business For Sale: Pizza Hut Clontarf
This is your chance to own one of Queensland’s best performing Pizza Hut franchises!
- Award winning Pizza Hut franchise
- Impressive weekly turnovers, averaging $27,000 after tax
- Excellent rent to turnover ratio (roughly 6%)
About the business
Established in 1958 in America by two university students studying business administration and electrical engineering,respectively, Pizza Hut has since gone on to become the world’s largest pizza chain with more than 12,000 Pizza Hut Restaurants and Delivery Units operating worldwide.
Identifying Australia as a market destined for rapid growth and incredible revenue potential, Pizza Hut was introduced in the country in 1970. Since then, it has grown dramatically over the years with approximately 270 stores operating nationwide!
Pizza Hut Clontarf was built from the ground up. Initially a rundown store averaging $6,000- $8,000 a week, it became one of the top performing franchises in the state and grossed an average of $27,000 in sales. All of these feats were achieved under the current owner in a span of under 4 years; still showing no signs of slowing down.
However, as the current owner is looking to move on due to personal reasons, the business is up for sale and ready for the incoming owners to take the business to its next growth phase.
About the Opportunity:
If you have been looking for a breakthrough to enter the very profitable QSR industry, then Pizza Hut Clontarf is the perfect opportunity for you!
Pizza Hut Clontarf operates in a lively coastal suburb of Moreton Bay and in a prime location close to a very busy intersection with ample parking spaces, and great visibility from passing traffic.
Today, Pizza Hut Clontarf ranks among the best performing franchises in the state of Queensland and enjoys strong sales growth. With an increased demand for home delivery, and being among the few chosen locations to first introduce beer and wine to the franchise, strong sales growth for this store is only expected to rise.
Key Features of the Business:
- Suitable family business, iconic brand
- Excellent rent, roughly around 6% of turnover
- Prime location with high foot traffic
- Strong sales growth for the last 3 years, last two financial years have had a turnover of over $1 million
- Liquor licensed business
- Proven franchise system providing ongoing support with excellent marketing
- Full training provided to approved applicants
- Fully transferable franchise agreement paid until 2028
- Store has recently been remodeled
Acquisition opportunities for a top performing business like Pizza Hut Clontarf do not come by very often, and when they do, they are expected to get snapped up quickly. So if you think that this is the business for you, then do not hesitate and enquire now to get to know more info about Pizza Hut Clontarf today!