Support Management Solutions: Updates on Board and Development
- Hugh Hamilton has been appointed to the Board. Hugh has experience in accounting, accounting recruitment, offshoring accounting services will be invaluable as SMS establishes its Plan Management Services.
- Services Connection allowing Participant to enter details of services agreements with providers into the First 2 Care platform. The connection will allow a participant manage their support requirements with a provider and access the connected providers workforce for recruitment purposes.
- Goal management feature to allow Participant to manage progress of their NDIS funded and personal goals
- Push and badge app notifications for Android and IOS workers app to alert support workers of requested and vacant shifts.
- In progress
- Enhanced communications functionality being added to allowing Participants and their connections to communicate more effectively within the First 2 Care platform. This includes notifications and message counter, the ability to tag a note by category i.e. goals, recruitment, scheduling, planning and to assign (send) the note to a selected connection or group.
- Incorporating document and email management features available in the First 2 Care data base into the Aurelia framework. Documents such as services agreements, invoices, medical records can be loaded directly into First 2 Care or emailed into the platform and stored.”
Andrew Wallace, CEO & Project Manager, Support Management Solutions Pty Ltd,
DISCLAIMER: Eden Exchange Pty Ltd and Funding Strategies Pty Ltd have taken all reasonable care in publishing the information contained in this Director Briefing. It is information given in a summary form and does not purport to be complete. The information contained is not intended to be used as the basis for making any investment decision and you are solely responsible for any use you choose to make of the information. We strongly advise that you seek independent professional advice before making any investment decisions. Eden Exchange Pty Ltd and Funding Strategies Pty are not responsible for any consequences of the use you make of the information, including any loss or damage you or a third party might suffer as a result of that use.