Own a well-established crane-for-hire and transport business
- A stable business with over $10M worth of heavy equipment in tow with highly-scalable business poised for growth
- Racked up a total of over $8.2M in revenue in 2021-2022
- The business is already a household name in the crane-for-hire industry
About the business
This business, Queensland’s leading crane hire and transport company, was established in 1985 by three brothers. Fast forward to 2022, the company has a fleet of over 52 heavy equipment in service, including, cranes, prime movers, trucks, forklifts and telehandlers.
Positioned in Central Queensland, the company has its own premises for heavy equipment and an office in a great location. It has less than 30 full-time employees composed of administration personnel, crane operators, riggers, a dogger, a mechanic and drivers.
About the Opportunity
With the current owner looking to focus on other ventures, this is your chance to purchase Queensland’s leading crane hire and transport company, and run it as your own!
As its new owner, you will acquire all of its assets as part of the sale, including plant & equipment, staff, customer base and more – ensuring you don’t need to build everything from scratch!
The current site owner is also willing to rent out the existing premises to the new owner, so you won’t need to worry about relocating equipment or setting up another base of operations.
If, however, you’re only after the vehicles, and looking to add to your existing fleet, then this is also a great chance for you to purchase over 52 cranes, prime movers, trucks, forklifts and telehandlers for a consolidated price.
Key Features of the Business
- A leading Queensland crane-for-hire and transport company
- The business was established 37 years ago and is still operating to date
- Stable and positioned for growth into mining, road and construction industries
- No need for you to procure equipment and recruit new staff
- It’s a unique industry with very few market competitors
- Owners can stay on for 12 months to support the transition
Venture into the heavy equipment business today by purchasing this enterprise.
Click here for more information.