Red Rooster is one of Australia’s largest quick service restaurant networks with over 360 stores operating nationally.
- The business has been trading successfully from the current location since the late 1990’s.
- Excellent rent to revenue ratio delivering high, reliable, secure profits.
- Located in premier location on main arterial road, with strong retail and commercial attractors.
About the business
- Very high passing traffic, High visibility. Huge residential trade zone with ideal demographic for the brand
- Enormous local goodwill, high Drive Thru and Delivery revenues
- Long secure lease.
- Currently operated under full management with trained and experienced staff.
- All tier 1 competitors established in the market.
- Recently completed full refurbishment and equipment upgrade.
About The Red Rooster Franchise
Red Rooster is an iconic homegrown Australian brand with enormous popularity and brand recognition in the Australian market, and has grown to one of the largest quick-service restaurant networks in Australia – with over 360 stores operating nationally.
Owned and operated by Craveable Brands Ltd, together with Oporto and Chicken Treat, Red Rooster’s network benefits from an incredible depth of supporting resources and management expertise.
With a core product offering of roast chickens and burgers, perennial favourites amongst the Australian community, and ones that will never go out of fashion, Red Rooster is constantly updating its menu offering to introduce new products and continually provide customers with exciting new choices.
On top of that, Red Rooster advertises new additions quite aggressively, while embracing new market trends and technologies with a focus on delivering growth, business operations improvement, and cost reduction to its franchisees, in order to grow their market share.
An example of this would be Red Rooster’s recent introduction of Fried Chicken. After national marketing campaigns, across digital and print, Red Rooster has seen enormous success and most stores have experienced high sales growth since its introduction.
Red Rooster’s core values, “We are Customer Fanatics. We Win Together. We Make a Difference. We are Open & Honest”, demonstrates its commitment to good franchising and the value of the franchise relationship. Their commitment to their customers and franchisees go hand in hand and make up the bulk of their national success.
See the Red Rooster’s vision of the network’s future here.
Red Rooster franchise partners will benefit from:
- Benchmarking, Due Diligence, and Disclosure – a secure investment decision-making process
- Accredited lending arrangements with major banks (up to 60% cash flow secured for qualified applicants)
- A comprehensive 10-week training program
- Marketing and advertising support
- Accounting and administration support
- Operations support
- Group supplier deals and purchasing power
This is the chance of a lifetime to acquire a very profitable Red Rooster store in the fast growing region of Kilsyth, VIC. Driven Individuals can leverage the training program, enjoy the backing from a national network, and take charge of a successful Red Rooster store destined for further growth and take it to new heights!
To get started, call our franchising specialist Gary Glen on 0418312116 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, you can also learn more about Red Rooster Kilsyth by registering your interest HERE.