Your big business adventures are not always found in the CBD.
(Audio player not working? Head to our Soundcloud page to listen to all our podcasts.)
In this episode of Eden Exchanges we spoke to Brett Godfrey from Jim’s Test and Tag and Jim’s Fire Safety in Newcastle and the Central Coast of New South Wales. He provided some insights on how his career and lifestyle has been positively affected by the safety franchise, what makes these regional areas unique, and how any self-starters with a great attitude can get into the business.
Click here to find out more about Jim’s Test and Tag & Jim’s Fire Safety.
Key Discussion Points:
- Personal history of Brett Godfrey
- How the business has changed Brett
- What it takes to be a franchisee in Newcastle and Coastal NSW
- The template model of the typical Test and Tag Franchisee
- The diversity of market in territory regions
- The goals and prospects of the potential franchisee
- How the region has grown in recent times
- Advice for anyone who wants to be a franchisee
- The steps involved in the early stage of franchisee planning
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
- Jim’s Test & Tag and Fire safety
Jim’s Test & Tag and Fire Safety, Australia’s first choice for electrical testing and tagging services.
Looking for a new challenge and want to become your own boss? Nothing could be easier than owning your own franchise business with Jim’s. We will provide you with equipment, full training and ongoing support to help you with your journey to success.
With over 3,500 franchisees across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK, the Jim’s Group is a recognised and trusted brand. Our franchisees enjoy the flexibility, lifestyle, income and ability to control their own time with their business.
If you’re interested to find out more or are thinking about becoming a Franchisee with Jim’s Test & Tag, speak to us today to discuss how the Jim’s family could be right for you. Jim’s Test & Tag are there to help you succeed, call 131 546 today or fill in our Franchise Enquiry Form.