Podcast: When Franchising is all Fun and Games (ft. Con Klestinis from Games2u)
The benefits of a franchise that brings the fun to you
(Audio player not working? Find all our episodes and subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher).
In this episode of Eden Exchanges we spoke to Con Klestinis from Games2u, a mobile entertainment franchise which offers a range of gaming activities for children and adults alike. Listen on to hear more about this unique business in a niche market, its plans for growth, and the benefits of owning a franchise where the core focus is having fun.
- About Games2u and how Con got into the business
- Primary market and customers
- What activities Games2u offers
- Existing territories and potential growth for the franchise across Australia
- Who makes for a great Games2u franchisee?
- Games2u has tapped into a niche industry with very few competitors
- The core focus of Games2u
- Where do you source the gaming equipment?
- How often are activities revamped?
- On boarding process for prospective franchisees, and finding a good fit
- Types of backgrounds franchisees come from
- How the franchise has affected and benefited Con’s lifestyle
- The value of a Games2u franchise and what an investment includes
- How to get in touch and the next steps for franchisees
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
Own Your Own Games2u Franchise, and Bring a Smile to the Faces of Kids of All Ages
If you have an interest in the ever-changing gaming industry, an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to get on the path to running your own business where fun is the name of the game, please click here or contact +613 8658 2292 for more info.