(Audio player not working? Head to our Soundcloud page to listen to all our podcasts.)
In this episode of Eden Exchanges we spoke to Mark York, a Jim’s Antennas Franchisor in Northern New South Wales. Mark discussed the Jim’s Antenna’s business model, the latest territories up for grabs and growing demand in the industry. Mark delved into the benefits of a Jim’s franchise for working parents and bread winners looking to be their own boss and improve their work life balance.
He also discussed how Jim’s supports families who go into business together. Listen out for the best ways to get in touch and how to live the dream of being your own boss.
Key Discussion Points
- Whey Mark Joined Jim’s Antenna
- Making the decision with family to go into business
- Revenue of a typical Franchisee/Franchisor in NSW
- Growing demand in the industry
- The deciding reasons why he joined Jim’s Antennas
- How Jim’s Antennas can be a family business venture
- Marks new work life balance
- How he views his life after the move to Jim’s
- New opportunities up for grabs in NSW
- How to get in touch with Mark and Jim’s Antennas
- How to decide if Jim’s Antenna’s is the franchise for you
- Steps to becoming a franchisee
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
- Jim’s Antennas
Jim’s Antennas commenced in June 1999, as a division of the Jim’s Group of companies specialising in quality antenna installations and servicing. Jim’s Antennas now has over 150 qualified technicians, servicing all areas of Australia. Jim’s Antennas technicians are extensively trained in all aspects of audio and visual services, including digital and analogue antenna systems, digital upgrades, plasma, LCD & LED installations, home theatre, surround sound, telephone and data services, video intercoms and extra TV and stereo points. Jim’s Antennas technicians are Digital TV Specialists and make it their business to keep abreast of new technology in Digital TV.
Our technicians know the importance of great customer service.
View our website for more information on our services.