For the lover of a good cup of coffee, and the dreamer of the ideal franchise business.
(Audio player not working? Head to our Soundcloud page to listen to all our podcasts.)
In this episode of Eden Exchanges we spoke to John Stanton from the Lava Coffee franchise. He told us all about this growing, exciting new brand and its place in Australia’s unique and increasingly sophisticated cafe sector. We explore the rising demands for the industry, and the next steps for anyone interested in a Lava franchise.
Key discussion points:
- John’s personal journey as a business owner
- John Stanton’s take on Lava Coffee
- Lessons and discoveries about the industry
- The future of Lava Coffee franchises
- The unique Australian coffee market
- Who is the ideal franchisee
- More than just a Barista
- What it takes to run a franchise in today’s industry
- How to begin the Lava Coffee franchise process
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
- Lava Coffee
Ever wondered why coffee franchises are so expensive to set up? So did we, and we decided to do something about it. Gone are the expensive start up fees and over priced equipment and fitting costs. At Lava we are all about the highest quality coffee with the lowest possible running costs – giving you every chance to win.
No experience necessary as a comprehensive training and launch program is all part of the package. If it is time for a change and you are ready to join a team that wins contact us today to find out more about available opportunities and how we can get you started for a very attractive entry price.