When clarity and vision drive a business to success.
(Audio player not working? Head to our Soundcloud page to listen to all our podcasts.)
In this episode of Eden Exchanges, Linda Green talked to us about her experience of heading up Jim’s Antennas in South Australia, Brisbane and The Gold Coast. A successful business and lifestyle she has had for over 15 years. Linda told us about who makes for a great Jim’s Antennas team member, and how
the right mindset and organisation skills makes franchising an excellent lifestyle choice. She also talked about the dynamic home entertainment and communications sector, and Jim’s Antennas place in modern technology
and the future.
Key Discussion points:
- A brief history of Linda Green
- The journey to lead Jim’s Antennas; SA, Brisbane & Gold Coast
- How the business has changed her
- What she is looking for in a franchisee
- What it takes to be successful as a franchisee
- Advice for the ‘day one’ novice of the franchise business
- The evolution of the antenna business with modern technologies
- Who are Jim’s Antennas target market
- The lifestyle demands of being a franchisee
- How to become a Jim’s franchisee
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
- Jim’s Antennas
Jim’s Antennas commenced in June 1999, as a division of the Jim’s Group of companies specialising in quality antenna installations and servicing. Jim’s Antennas now has over 150 qualified technicians, servicing all areas of Australia. Jim’s Antennas technicians are extensively trained in all aspects of audio and visual services, including digital and analogue antenna systems, digital upgrades, plasma, LCD & LED installations, home theatre, surround sound, telephone and data services, video intercoms and extra TV and stereo points. Jim’s Antennas technicians are Digital TV Specialists and make it their business to keep abreast of new technology in Digital TV.
Our technicians know the importance of great customer service.
View our Youtube ad for more information on our services.