- Lucrative distribution network and supply chain in place
- Perfect for a existing business looking to expand reach and customer base in the pub, hospitality, accommodation or transportation sectors
- Stock and equipment valued at more than $700k
Operating for more than 45 years, this business has a near monopoly on the supply of pool tables, arcade games, pinball machine and game consoles to entertainment establishments around Tasmania.
This is perfect bolt on for an existing business looking to expand it’s reach and customer base in the pub, hospitality, accommodation or transportation sectors. It is also relevant for entrepreneurial wholesalers and distributors looking to enter new markets.
The business has a solid distribution network and a captured market supplying pool tables, arcade games and juke boxes to establishments all around Tasmania.
- 100+ Pool Tables 2016
- 90+ Juke (Audio, Computer, Video and other Premium Styles)
- 50+ Arcade Machines
- 22 Pinball Machines
- 5 Cars (2 Ford Transits, 2 Holden Combos and 1 Ford Falcon Grey)
Significant expansion opportunities for a new owner. Apart from the impressive value of the stock, opportunities exist to further expand the product suite to include more recent gaming, tech and other relevant services – a ready made supply chain and distribution network is already in place for a prospective buyer.
The business has a lucrative infrastructure and stock on hand but the owner is looking to retire. As a result, included in the price of the business are 5 cars as well stock and equipment valued at more than $700,000.
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with the owner.
See the full business listing here.