Owning you own Jim’s Mobile Tyres franchise is not just about financial gain, but the lifestyle benefits that come with being your own boss.
- Great opportunity to start your own business with Australia’s premier mobile tyre franchise
- Comprehensive training and support to ensure your success!
- Guaranteed weekly income provided
ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
This is your chance to be your own boss in an industry that is rapidly growing and where training, whichever you need, will be provided to you. We operate all over Australia and have more work than we can handle.
Owning your own Jim’s Mobile Tyres franchise is not just about financial gain, but the lifestyle benefits that come with being your own boss. Our franchisees are part of the Jim’s Mobile Tyres family. Working with the right people, who share our corporate values and our commitment to the future, is important to us. Each franchisee owns and operates their own business – so they can work and earn as much as they like. With the backing of the famous Jim’s Group brand, you will be your own boss – but with the security of a successful brand and a proven formula.
We run central digital marketing programs, including a website generating good organic leads. There is a number of brochures and flyers provided to assist in commercial sales.
Do I need prior experience to be successful with Jim’s Mobile Tyres? NO
Some of the attributes of our most successful franchisees include the following
- Ability to work with your hands
- Enjoy an outdoors and ever-changing environment
- An eye for detail
- Ready to commit fully to your own business
- Wanting to control your financial security
- Take pride in your own work
- Proud to be a part of a leading team
With our training program, a dedicated Franchisee will succeed, regardless of prior vocation. Why are we so successful? It’s because we focus on franchisee success.
If you already have tyre fitting knowledge, we run a 7 day training program covering all aspects of running your business. This is followed up by weekly coaching and mentoring over the next few months. This follow up focuses on sales and business operations.
At the end of a few months, we will have you doing all the right things as second nature, growing a profitable business.
You are responsible for:
- Providing a quality of service that will get you future word of mouth leads
- Small local area marketing items like dropping 24 flyers around each job
- Building a long term B2B customer base in your area, looking for small fleets and commercial customers who will provide steady work over time.
- And our team will support you every step of the way until you are kicking goals!
Head Office will:
- Do the right deals with suppliers and service providers
- Run a central marketing program to deliver consumer leads
- Run a sales call centre to convert leads to sales
- Book those jobs straight into your scheduling software
Many other small businesses fail in their first year due to a lack of cash flow, but Jim’s Group supports their franchisees as they build their business. We provide all our franchisees with a guaranteed $1700 in weekly income during the start-up phase. Many franchisees never even need to claim it – however, it means we are entirely committed to ensuring your fast and ongoing success.
Jim’s Finance can help you with funding for your new business. Our experienced consultants know how to structure your finances to ensure your application is as strong as possible before approaching the lenders. Of course, we understand that franchisees are eager to get started as soon as soon as possible; can get you approved in as few as five business days.
JIM’S MOBILE TYRES MODEL
Jim’s Group is one of the largest and most successful franchises in Australia. Headquartered in 1982 as a part-time gardening business, Jim’s Group has grown to include almost 4000 thriving franchisees.
Territories available in a number of areas of Melbourne and regional Victoria, enquire for details.