Fantastic location. Right at the beach in busy shopping village in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- 3 solid businesses rolled into one (Fashion Retail, Homewares & Popular Cafe)
- Growth Business. Sales of approximately $20000 per week
- Great location at the beach in a busy shopping village in Eastern Suburbs
3 solid businesses rolled into one
- This profitable business in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs has a unique and very easy to operate business model
- It is a retail fashion boutique as well as a cafe and homewares business
- Loading dock and parking for two cars
- About 60% of its business is generated from retail fashion sales, 20% from its cafe and 20% from homewares.
The homewares component of the business peaks during holiday periods like Christmas, Easter, Mothers Day, Valentines Day and others. It includes storage rooms, clothing change-rooms, office, kitchen, w.c., and bench top cooking equipment only.
The business has a strong social media presence and is is active on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Its premises includes a large shop with an area of 167 sq. mts.
Trades 7 days – Mon. to Sun. – 8 a.m – 6 p.m.
The business continues to grow rapidly. There are opportunities for a new owner to add more outdoor and indoor setting and expand the popular café, which is the only cafe at the southern end of the beach and closest to the water.
Contact the owner for a private discussion 0413 388 331.
See full business listing here.