(Audio player not working? Head to our Soundcloud page to listen to all our podcasts.)
In this episode of Eden Exchanges, we spoke to Alex Colls the Marketing General Manager of Kwik Kerb Australia. Alex explains what the business is all about and what is unique about being a Kwik Kerb Licensee.
Alex also explains how Australia’s home renovation trend is driving the industry into a boom, and what it means to be a Kwik Kerb licensee today. Listen in to find out how to become a Licensee, the scope of the opportunity and how to get in touch.
Key Discussion Points
- Alex’s move to Kwik Kerb
- Why Australia’s landscaping industry is booming
- What is a Kwik Kerb business?
- Summary of the Kwik Kerb Business
- A brief Kwik Kerb licensee perspective
- Work life balance with Kwik Kerb
- The Edgemaster machine and training
- How Kwik Kerb is keeping its business edge in Australia
- How to become a Kwik Kerb Licensee
- What to expect when becoming a Licensee
- How to get in touch with Alex and Kwik Kerb
- Where to find more info
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
- Kwik Kerb