Join our growing team at Nathan’s Famous and be part of this historic and global brand.
- At Nathan’s Famous, we put our expertise to work for our franchisees, helping to differentiate your business from the competition and optimise the experience for your customers.
- Strategic site selection and lease negotiation support for truck franchise.
- All franchisees complete Nathan’s Famous comprehensive training program in selected training stores and their own location.
About Nathan’s Famous
Originating out of Coney Island in New York, Nathan’s Famous is an international franchise with outlets spread across the globe and over 100 years of experience in the food industry.
Nathan’s Famous have created a unique product and brand that cannot be matched with other hotdog competitors in the market.
Our hotdogs are 100% Australian beef made to the original Nathan’s Famous secret recipe and is grilled – not boiled. Our crinkle-cut fries are exclusive to Nathan’s Famous and our old fashioned lemonade is like no other. Our trailers are a perfect fit in the national food truck market as they are a fresh look that are bringing the true taste of New York to the people of Australia.
Becoming a franchisee
Nathan’s Famous Australia offers a unique concept with virtually no comparable competition. As possibly the oldest QSR (quick service restaurant) chain in the world, the experience and know-how provided to our franchisees is second-to-none.
A Nathan’s Famous franchise provides a unique opportunity for highly motivated entrepreneurial people to enter a growing market, with the support of a global icon, for an extremely low entry point compared to our competitors.
What you can expect from us
- Identify and approve site locations
- Negotiate lease terms & conditions
- Organise site design, council approvals and equipment procurement
- Organise fit-out contractors and site establishment
- Provide assistance in procuring credit facilities from various suppliers
- Provide in-store training and management
- Turn-key solution: Nathan’s Famous Australia will negotiate and complete every aspect of your Nathan’s Famous purchase and provide our franchisees with the finished product, ready to start trading.
Why Go Mobile?
Our mobile business model offers self-contained, semi-permanent trailers and completely mobile food trucks that you can operate within a specified territory. They don’t require any additional access to any utilities at the venues and locations where they are placed.
Whether you decide to trade daily within your territory, or trade on specific days or at events, it’s a flexible business that can suit your lifestyle. A mobile business means you’ve got lower set up costs, lower occupancy costs, and lower wages. It’s also flexible when it comes to trading hours. You have the ability to go to your customers, and even operate as a kitchen for online delivery (like UberEats and Deliveroo) even when you’re not open for trade.
Asking Price: The total investment for mobile business units will
range from $133,000 (excl. GST) for trailers and $170,000 (excl. GST) for food trucks.
While Nathan’s Famous is a new player in the food scene in Australia; we are backed by over 100 years of proven business and food industry experience.
Click on the enquiry button below to learn how you can become a franchisee with Nathan’s Famous!