- Full training and support provided. Simple business with huge potential
- Strong brand visibility with national exposure through Bunnings Warehouse
- Perfect lifestyle business. Work the hours you want.
ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
Do you want to be your own boss, work your own hours while also earning a profitable income? Then this business would be perfect for you!
This successful Mobile Skip franchise business services Melbourne’s Inner West and city through the Bunnings network and the quickly expanding Franchised network.
Offering services from spring cleans, DIY job or moving house, this business can assist in all areas of skip bin hire. The business provides mobile skips for the domestic and commercial markets with same day delivery, no council permits, lockable lids while fitting into tight places.
“Its very simple, we deliver the skip to you from our nearest depot (or you can pick one up from your local Bunnings); you fill it with rubbish and then we pick up the Mobile Skip and dispose of the rubbish for you. Rubbish Removal made easy!”
The current owner operates out of Yarraville, a suburb in Melbourne’s inner west. This is a perfect lifestyle business, working the hours you want and can be run solely or with partners.
The businesses profits are growing considerably and financial information is available on request.Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Get in contact with us today for more information.
Own a Mobile Skips Franchise
Mobile Skips are seeking enthusiastic self-starters who are passionate about customer service and would love the opportunity to grow their own business.
As a Mobile Skips franchisee you will be supported by proven systems, cutting edge IT and a support team that are invested in your success. Mobile Skips is different to all the other Franchise systems out there as we invest alongside our incoming Franchisees, creating a true partnership in the success of their territory.
Take the next steps now to join one of Australia’s most innovative and fast growing brands.
Why Mobile Skips?
- Simple business with huge potential
- Minimal investment with no technical skills
- Flexible work hours around customer demand
- State of the art, automated cloud based booking and management software
- A unique product with innovative features
- 1000’s of satisfied customers
- Easy to run with head office handling all the business administration
- National customers
- High Visibility, strong brand visibility recognition with national exposure through Bunnings Warehouse
- Cost – Effecitive Investment – The funds required to become a Mobile Skips franchisee are highly competitive compared to other franchise system
- No large capital outlay or fit-out costs as the Mobile Skip bins are built by the franchisor and then leased to the Franchisee for a monthly fee. The only other equipment needed is a suitable vehicle to tow the trailers.
- Exclusive Marketing Territories
Mobile Skips – Australia’s fastest growing rubbish skip franchise.
We provide a clever solution to the growing worldwide waste problem. We are currently undertaking a rollout of Mobile Skip franchise sites throughout Australia. Underpinning this expansion is our partnership with Bunnings Warehouse.
Our franchise businesses are each strategically located to service multiple Bunnings stores. Feel free to contact us to be part of this exciting growth phase.
Mobile Skips has been trading and developing our unique trailer skip hire business since 2006. With population increasing and becoming denser in every major city and town in Australia, Mobile Skips has a distinct advantage over the conventional skip hire businesses. Being mounted on a trailer, our Mobile Skips give our franchisees the advantage of meeting demand quickly and getting into locations that all the other traditional “truck mounted” skip bins can’t access.
Each Franchisee operates a territory designated by postcodes where they deliver and pick up Mobile Skip bins within this territory. Our unique design then allows for a large front lift compactor truck (from one of our national suppliers) to empty the bins as required, so there is never any down time taking bins to transfer stations or recycling centers to be emptied.
Click here for a confidential discussion and to begin the franchise application process.