Franchise Info Night – Jim’s Test & Tag and Jim’s Fire Safety – Western NSW
Want To Be Your Own Boss in 2017?
Join Jim’s Test & Tag and Jim’s Fire Safety Western NSW for a free info evening in Bathurst – July 18th
Tim Tisdell, Regional Franchisor for Jim’s Test & Tag and Jim’s Fire Safety is running an information night where he’ll be covering all aspects about running a Jim’s Test & Tag / Jim’s Fire Safety franchise in Western NSW. If you are looking to be your own boss it’s a good chance to learn about the opportunity:
- Date and Time: 18th July at 7pm
- Address: Bathurst City Community Club, 29 William St, Bathurst
- To secure your spot please contact Tim Tisdell on email@example.com on 0400 909 095
Jim’s Test & Tag and Jim’s Fire Safety have grown rapidly since 2012 and are recruiting around Australia. We’re looking to meet entrepreneurial Australians who want to work for themselves and are interested in finding out more about one of the country’s most successful franchise systems.
Find out how you can build a rewarding career, a business of your own and earn significant financial rewards.
This Is for you if you:
- Are looking for a bulletproof business
- Looking to run a successful business in regional Victoria
- Want significant financial rewards in an uncertain economy
- Are driven and hardworking
- Want to get flexibility in where and when you want to work
At this evening we will discuss:
- Our vision and the Jim’s Franchise system
- Our guaranteed income of $1300 per week
- Why do we need new Franchisees? New or existing Territories?
- How to finance your Franchise?
- Where is the work? Current national contracts
- Our Services. Testing & Tagging in Jim’s
- Flexibility in where and when you want to work
- Industry growth and potential earnings
You will also have the opportunity to meet existing Franchisors and Franchisees as well as ask any specific questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you then. Feel free to bring friends or family members.
What Existing Franchisess Have to Say?
The financial rewards have changed my lifestyle and allowed me opportunities to spend more time with my family and my interests. It has allowed us to build the home that we are happy to spend the rest of our lives in on an acreage property in a stunning part of Victoria.
I was looking for a business that was bullet proof, something people needed to do and Jim’s Test & Tag rose to the top of the opportunity pile.