Core Business Brokers undertakes the listing, sale, merger and acquisitions of businesses situated in NSW. We do not specialise in any particular industry and indeed have a long history in the sales of many businesses across a very diverse spectrum of industries. We have also been able to assist businesses in identifying acquisition targets and then discreetly approaching those targets in order to achieve a win-win outcome for all parties. Core has a team of 4 brokers who work together in achieving the objectives of our clients.
The Core Charter
- To negotiate the best possible result in every transaction for every client.
- To market every business listed with us with optimum efficiency and speed.
- To project every client’s business and name professionally and with appropriate confidentiality in the market place, and
- To maintain effective communication with every client throughout the marketing period.
- To make the name of CORE BUSINESS BROKERS synonymous with integrity and fair dealing.
It is important for clients who list their businesses for sale with us to note that the information that the principals and staff of CORE BUSINESS BROKERS supply to prospective purchasers is that which we have obtained in good faith from them as the vendors. We seek their cooperation in ensuring that all information given to us is accurate and capable of confirmation.
At the same time, intending Buyers of businesses listed with us should be aware that while we do all we can to verify information supplied to us by vendors we cannot warrant its accuracy. All interested parties are urged, therefore, to undertake full due diligence investigation before making any commitment to purchase.
As information given to us by vendors frequently includes matter that is of a sensitive nature anyone who expresses interest in a listed business will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement before specific data will be released to them.
Click here to view their latest business opportunities.