The historic Royal Mail Hotel in Jerilderie, in the southern Riverina region of New South Wales is now up for sale. The hotel includes the historic pub where Australian icon Ned Kelly was held captive. Because of this, the hotel is heritage listed. It is extremely popular with both tourists and locals.
Well located on the Newell highway, which links Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, over 3000 to 5000 vehicles pass by the property each day.
- Revenue averages $7,000 to $8,000 per week with more generated during peak periods
- Multiple income streams including accommodation, restaurant, pub, gift ship, laundromat, bottle shop and a popular function room
- Guests include corporate clients, locals, tourists and local industry groups
- Business is self sufficient and run under management
- Includes a spacious 2500 m2 outside premises
- Includes a well set up 150m2 interior which incorprates 9 rooms for leasing out as well as a manager’s residence.
- Rooms have been recently renovated with new furniture, new carpets and new light fittings.
This is a self-sustaining and profitable business but the owners are looking to focus on other businesss opportunities in Melbourne.
The hotel offers potential buyers the ability to secure an entry level, regional hotel with a balanced mix of trade as well as multiple income sources. It has all the attributes of a strong hotel business and perfect for a buyer looking to get away from the city or looking to invest in Australia’s growing accommodation and tourism sector.
Contact the owner for a confidential discussion on +61 425 810 838
See full business listing here.