- An outstanding multimedia sales and service business that has only been trading in the area since 2002
- A well-established and well recognised trading name with a reputation for quality and outstanding service
- Very easy to manage
ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
This business is an outstanding multimedia sales and service business that has only been trading in the area since 2002. The business has grown solidly and built an enviable reputation for outstanding service, innovation and product quality. In 2011/2012 the owner decided to reduce his commitment to the business to enable him to concentrate on other business interests. He reduced staff until he was the only employee and moved premises two doors to smaller premises.
The vendor purchased the premises in 2013 and will grant A favourable lease at a rental of $2400 plus GST. Outgoings of about $300 per month are not included.
This sale represents an outstanding investment opportunity in a business ripe for expansion with strong cash flow.
Included in this offer are the following:
- 100% of the business assets
- A business with a well established, broad customer base and one that provides a consistent strong cash flow;
- A well-established and well recognised trading name with a reputation for quality and outstanding service;
- Modern and secure premises
Premises that are strategically located in a highly visible location on a very high traffic arterial running through the centre of the town
Excellent customer parking directly in front of the premises;
The knowledge and trade experience of the current owner who is willing to train the new owner(s) during a suitable transition period if so requested.
The business sells a wide range of multimedia computer components and systems. It also provides computer repair services and network installations to both its commercial and domestic customers.
The majority of work comes from computer system and component sales, both to commercial and domestic customers. Income is derived from the following:
- 18% from outcall service work
- 25 % from in-shop service
- 57% from component and system sales
Daily operations include the following:
- Service and sales Inquiries are received by phone or in person from commercial and domestic customers;
- Retail sales customers are greeted and served as they enter the showroom;
- On-site servicing and network installations are undertaken as scheduled;
- Quotes are provided and bookings are made for service work to be undertaken;
- Multimedia systems are assembled and in-house repairs undertaken during periods of retail inactivity;
- Where possible, payment for the service is received on completion of the work, otherwise an invoice is sent to the customer.
Market / Customer:
The majority of service work retail sales is sourced from local commercial customers and from residents living in the surrounding areas. The secondary market is comprised of commercial clients wanting to improve the performance of their multimedia computer systems.
Over the years, a client database has been built up; however, this has not been utilized for marketing purposes. Access to the database will be made available during due diligence.
The business currently provides a range of services, from general computer repairs through to multimedia computer system performance enhancements and network installations.
Some of the services provided include;
- New Systems
- Anti-Virus, Ad-ware, Spyware
- Virus removal and system clean-ups
- Service Calls
- Some of the products offered for sale include:
- New Computer Systems.
- Custom made computer systems
- Multimedia Systems.
Multimedia Computer Components including:
- Video Cards:
- Speaker systems:
Management / Staff:
Since the owner’s decision to downscale the business, it has been run a one man owner operator enterprise.
Prior to this move sales were close to $600,000 per annum and the vendor is confident that these figures are attainable under more aggressive management.
Expansion into the “smart home” era now taking off makes The Business a perfect springboard for a commited operator to take the business up a notch and reap the benefits of sustained growth from a sound and solid base whichhas been estblished and maintained over the last 15 years.
The vendor is happy to provide any required training during a suitable transition period.
The vendor believes that this business, under the direction of a motivated and dedicated owner, could grow significantly in sales. Prior to the downsizing, sales had reached $600,000.
To receive additional information on this business, please contact Steve Lentin 03 9569 2883.
See the business listing here: http://www.edenexchange.com/business-for-sale/12763/MULTIMEDIA-COMPUTER-SALES-SERVICE