Acquire a firmly established & fast-growing wholesale framing enterprise
- Exclusive arrangement with the one of the world’s largest art suppliers
- Production of an exclusive range of art prints and quality manufacturing options
- History of business growth across different industry sectors and large product range with unique pieces and framing; showrooms located in central locations in Australia
About the business
For over 40 years, the business on offer has been specialising in wholesale framing. With an in-house manufacturing mechanism in place, it customises framed art and built a tremendous reputation for it.
It is a premier business in Melbourne, Victoria that produces wholesale custom framed art. Supplier to some of the world’s major brands such as Guess, display homes, hotels, retirement living, and property markets, it also caters framed art to retailers.
Having been able to exude excellence in their framing design and workmanship, this enterprise features large modern showrooms strategically-located in capital cities. These areas, situated in central locations have easy access to parking, are also fit for art exhibitions and framing consultations, and ideal for loading and unloading of large items, canvases, and framing materials.
The business currently has more than a dozen full-time experienced staff, with an internal design team in place.
About the opportunity
If you’re someone who’s an experienced business owner or interior designer or just wants to expand your art business, then this business opportunity is for you.
It’s in a unique and growing market, with the capability to expand further, and a history of massive growth across different industry sectors. The company engages in local and overseas manufacturing so product supplies won’t be an issue.
And get this: It has exclusive distribution rights to supply print artworks from a world-leading art publisher (more details on this and the sales revenue available upon request).
The owners are selling the business because they want to pursue other interests moving forward, so this presents a perfect opportunity for you to jump in and take it from there.
Key features of the business
- Successfully operating for over 40 years
- Fantastic centrally located showrooms
- Lucrative industry with massive growth potential
- Experienced internal design team in place
- Owners can stay on for two to three months to support the transition
The business is ripe for new ownership. No need to worry about having a smooth transition, as a team of professional and experienced staff is already in place to assist.
Contact us today to know more about this opportunity.