Red Rooster is one of Australia’s largest quick service restaurant networks with over 360 stores operating nationally.
- Opportunity to establish a rewarding lifestyle in a beautiful regional Qld township situated on the Macintyre River just 4 hours from Brisbane
- High revenues and Profits – excellent return on investment
- Reasonable Rent – attractive Rent to Revenue ratio
About the business
- Long secure lease with multiple options to renew and market rent reviews
- Currently Operated under management – huge potential for owner operator
- Excellent main St location in the centre of the townships retail and services precinct
- Unique Drive Thru service for main St premises
- Tier 1 competitors established, future competitor intrusion unlikely
- Red Rooster is an accredited franchise with multiple banks – cash flow finance available
About The Red Rooster Franchise
Red Rooster is an iconic homegrown Australian brand with enormous popularity and brand recognition in the Australian market, and has grown to one of the largest quick-service restaurant networks in Australia – with over 360 stores operating nationally.
Owned and operated by Craveable Brands Ltd, together with Oporto and Chicken Treat, Red Rooster’s network benefits from an incredible depth of supporting resources and management expertise.
With a core product offering of roast chickens and burgers, perennial favourites amongst the Australian community, and ones that will never go out of fashion, Red Rooster is constantly updating its menu offering to introduce new products and continually provide customers with exciting new choices.
On top of that, Red Rooster advertises new additions quite aggressively, while embracing new market trends and technologies with a focus on delivering growth, business operations improvement, and cost reduction to its franchisees, in order to grow their market share.
An example of this would be Red Rooster’s recent introduction of Fried Chicken. After national marketing campaigns, across digital and print, Red Rooster has seen enormous success and most stores have experienced high sales growth since its introduction.
Red Rooster’s core values, “We are Customer Fanatics. We Win Together. We Make a Difference. We are Open & Honest”, demonstrates its commitment to good franchising and the value of the franchise relationship. Their commitment to their customers and franchisees go hand in hand and make up the bulk of their national success.
See the Red Rooster’s vision of the network’s future here.
Red Rooster franchise partners will benefit from:
- Benchmarking, Due Diligence, and Disclosure – a secure investment decision-making process
- Accredited lending arrangements with major banks (up to 60% cash flow secured for qualified applicants)
- A comprehensive 10-week training program
- Marketing and advertising support
- Accounting and administration support
- Operations support
- Group supplier deals and purchasing power
This is the chance of a lifetime to acquire a very profitable Red Rooster store in the fast growing region of Goondiwindi , QLD. Driven Individuals can leverage the training program, enjoy the backing from a national network, and take charge of a successful Red Rooster store destined for further growth and take it to new heights!
To get started, call our franchising specialist Gary Glen on 0418312116 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, you can also learn more about Red Rooster Goondiwindi by registering your interest HERE.