Podcast: Taking the Plunge into Franchising with Brett Blair from Jim’s Pool Care
Want to go from employee, to being your own boss of a franchise?
In this episode of Eden Exchanges we spoke to Brett Blair who heads up Jim’s Pool Care, a successful, Australian-owned franchise helping customers get the most out of their pool investment by providing professional pool service and maintenance. During our conversation Brett shared his franchise journey with us, talked about their processes, systems, and start-up guides, discussed what makes Jim’s Pool Care such a success, and gave his views on what motivates people to leave conventional employment and be their own boss of a franchise.
Key discussion points
- How Brett first got into business and franchising with Jim’s Pool Care
- Why people leave their jobs and look to franchising
- What Jim’s Pool Care is about
- What makes a good franchisee?
- What’s more important, finding the right person or having the right systems and processes?
- Processes and steps that make a successful franchise
- How Jim’s Pool Care eases the transition from employee to business owner
- Jim’s Pool Care ‘Business in a Box’ system and ‘Start-up Guide’
- Rewards from hard work and organisation
- Goals and checklist to be successful
- Meeting and training offered by Jim’s Pool Care franchisors
- Is is a seasonal business?
- Marketing trends and strategies used by Jim’s Pool Care to generate leads
- The popularity and growth of franchising in Australia
- Mentorship and support network that franchising provides
- Upcoming goals for the franchise
- How to reach out to Jim’s Pool Care and next steps
Jim’s Pool Care
Jim’s Pool Care is ready to grow and have a fantastic opportunity for servicing all over Australia – they are looking for a Franchisee who is ready for a change in their life!
The Jim’s brand is recognised by 94% of Australian adults & coupled with the accrued business acumen and proven systems, your business will have an enormous head start over your competitors.
Jim’s Pool Care provides you with the opportunity to work outside, the convenience to work your own hours cleaning & servicing pools. You can be your own boss and build & manage your own business without limit.
Jim’s Pool Care will be there to help you reach your goals, with full training and ongoing support. So if you are ready to grow a successful business then they want to hear from you today.