In this episode of Eden Exchanges we spoke to Scott Baker, a franchisee who has found recent success with Jim’s Pool Care since joining the franchise in 2016. Jim’s Pool Care is a successful, Australian-owned franchise helping customers get the most out of their pool investment by providing professional pool service and maintenance. Find out what drove Scott to the opportunity, a detailed account of the training and onboarding process, and how being your own boss can have a hugely positive influence on your lifestyle.
Key Discussion Points
- Scott’s background and what drove him towards the opportunity
- Lifestyle changes after buying a franchise
- Characteristics of Scott’s regions (Oxenford and Upper Coomera)
- Type of clients
- First day on the job and training process
- Qualities and traits required for a successful franchisee
- Why the pool care sector is booming and where it is heading
- How to reach out if you’re interested
Jim’s Pool Care is ready to grow and have a fantastic opportunity for servicing all over Australia – they are looking for a Franchisee who is ready for a change in their life!
The Jim’s brand is recognised by 94% of Australian adults & coupled with the accrued business acumen and proven systems, your business will have an enormous head start over your competitors.
Jim’s Pool Care provides you with the opportunity to work outside, the convenience to work your own hours cleaning & servicing pools. You can be your own boss and build & manage your own business without limit.
Jim’s Pool Care will be there to help you reach your goals, with full training and ongoing support. So if you are ready to grow a successful business then they want to hear from you today.