(Audio player not working? Head to our Soundcloud page to listen to all our podcasts.)
Today on Eden Exchanges we spoke to Cameron Scott from Jim’s Antennas in Western Australia and South Australia. Cameron discussed how he made the move from a career at Channel 9 to franchisor at Jim’s Antennas. He also discussed what makes for a successful franchisee, his improved work-life balance since joining the franchise and how Jim’s Antennas is capitalising on growing market demand for antennas, digital tv and other communication services in Australia.
Key Discussion Points
- Cameron’s start in Television and Media with Channel 9
- How Cameron became a franchior with Jim’s Antennas
- Cameron’s career with Jim’s Antennas
- The difference in the Market between Western Australia and South Australia
- How the Technology has changed and how Jim’s is making the most of it
- Why buying a Jim’s Antennas Franchise is a good idea
- Who would suit a Jim’s Antennas franchise and what it takes
- How to become a Jim’s franchise
- Where to find out more information
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
- Jim’s Antennas
Jim’s Antennas commenced in June 1999, as a division of the Jim’s Group of companies specialising in quality antenna installations and servicing. Jim’s Antennas now has over 150 qualified technicians, servicing all areas of Australia. Jim’s Antennas technicians are extensively trained in all aspects of audio and visual services, including digital and analogue antenna systems, digital upgrades, plasma, LCD & LED installations, home theatre, surround sound, telephone and data services, video intercoms and extra TV and stereo points. Jim’s Antennas technicians are Digital TV Specialists and make it their business to keep abreast of new technology in Digital TV.
Our technicians know the importance of great customer service.
View our website for more information on our services.