(Audio player not working? Head to our Soundcloud page to listen to all our podcasts.)
In this episode of Eden Exchanges we speak to Craig Titheradge a Franchisor from Jim’s Antennas in Queensland. Listen as Craig recalls how he became a Jim’s franchisor and how the times have changed throughout his successful career. Craig also corrects a few misconceptions about where industry demand is coming from and where it is headed in the future. Listen out for more info on franchising opportunities and what’s required to become a Jim’s Antennas franchisee in Queensland.
Key Discussion Points
- How Craig became a franchisee
- The move from Franchisee to Franchisor
- What makes for a successful franchisee
- How the times have changed and how Jim’s Antennas stays a step ahead of technology
- The move from analog to digital – not the end for Jim’s Antennas
- New networks and opportunities through technology
- Future partnerships and endeavours
- Regional areas up for grabs in Queensland
- Why choose a Jim’s Antennas franchise
- Revenue and client bases explained
- Step by step how to become a franchisee
- Extensive training and mentorshop
- How to get in touch with Craig and the Jim’s Antennas team
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
- Jim’s Antennas
Jim’s Antennas commenced in June 1999, as a division of the Jim’s Group of companies specialising in quality antenna installations and servicing. Jim’s Antennas now has over 150 qualified technicians, servicing all areas of Australia. Jim’s Antennas technicians are extensively trained in all aspects of audio and visual services, including digital and analogue antenna systems, digital upgrades, plasma, LCD & LED installations, home theatre, surround sound, telephone and data services, video intercoms and extra TV and stereo points. Jim’s Antennas technicians are Digital TV Specialists and make it their business to keep abreast of new technology in Digital TV.
Our technicians know the importance of great customer service.
View our website for more information on our services.