Podcast: A Window of Opportunity (ft. Jacki Cook from Thermawood)
(Audio player not working? Find all our episodes and subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher).
In this episode of Eden Exchanges we explored a rapidly growing franchise with Jacki Cook who heads up Thermawood in Victoria. Thermawood is a retro fit double glazing franchise network that is just breaking into the Aussie market. Listen on for Jacki’s insights on this unique opportunity with huge potential.
Interested? Click here for more information about a franchise with Thermawood.
- What Thermawood does
- Untapped market for double-glazing in Australia
- Difference in the market between different areas and climates
- Property boom in Australia and people investing in their homes
- What background franchisees usually come from and the skills they need
- Thermawood’s attention to customer care
- Target markets in Victoria
- Compliance with heritage of buildings
- Support, returns and success for franchisees
- Scalability of the business
- Goals for growth
- Thermawood’s uniqueness in the Australian market
- Reaching out to Thermawood and next steps
- Thermawood’s points of difference
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
Thermawood are looking for passionate self-motivated people to join their team. Thermawood is the industry leader in Retro-Fitting double glazing into existing wooden windows.