The amount of time and effort required to set up a brand new business is risky. But buying the right existing business means all you have to do is maximise the existing assets, and perhaps add your own touch to generate more income.
However, there are pitfalls which every prospective business owner should know!
Also insider tips on how to find and approach the right business for you. Join professional business advisor – Michael Kerr from Kerr Capital for an insightful session no prospective business owner can afford to miss!
- 8:00AM – 9:00AM Mel, Syd, Bne (AEST)
- 7:30AM – 8:30AM Adelaide, Darwin (ACST)
- 6:00AM – 7:00PM Perth (AWST)
- 7:30PM – 8:30PM Mel,Syd,Bne (AEST)
- 7:00PM – 8:00PM Adelaide, Darwin(ACST)
- 5:30PM – 6:30PM Perth (AWST)
- Learn the 5 key steps in Buying a Business
- Where to look for business opportunities and what kinds of businesses are for sale
- How to work out how much to pay
What information you should ask for when evaluating a business
What is a business broker, what does he do, and is what I am looking to buy be something he would be interested in helping me with? Or do I have to do it myself?]
What professional advice should I get when buying a business
What do I do if the businesses for sale aren’t what I want to buy? Can I approach existing businesses directly? If so what is the best way of doing it?