This is a great business to be in, we welcome learning more about you to see if this essential service franchise is right for you.
- FCF has chosen essential service franchising as a growth model as the structure allows for multiple owners and shared returns locally.
- Using marketing technics from other industries and adapting has allowed FCF to start new businesses in regional or metro areas, multiple times.
- Let 100 years plus experience in the fire industry technicians assist you in becoming a Fire Technician.
ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
Why Choose a FCF Fire, Electrical & Safety Compliance Franchise?
- First to Franchise the Fire Industry
- Reoccurring work
- Internationally recognized
- Custom-built cloud-based Software Systems
- Fully Licenced Fire Certifiers in the Support Team
- More Services Offered than other Fire Safety Franchises
- Quality Training Programs & access to Study Groups
- Exclusive Five Year Warranties
- Access approved Business Mentors
- Alliances with Industry Experts
- Fulltime National Clients support staff
- Scalable business Culture in fellow franchisees
- WE ARE THE INDUSTRY LEADERS
Choosing the right brand and team
FCF has chosen essential service franchising as a growth model as the structure allows for multiple owners and shared returns locally. With a goal of becoming Australia’s largest fire provider in metro and regional areas. People are the key to seeing the vision built by not one singular person but of many with like minded morals, ethics, work values to build a culture of helping each other and fellow Australians in their electrical, fire and safety needs.
Marketing to gain you work
Gaining work is in the top three items of most important areas in a start-up business. With many years’ experience and trial/ error, FCF knows what works and how. Using marketing technics from other industries and adapting has allowed FCF to start new businesses in regional or metro areas, multiple times. Our marketing team assists in gaining work in-conjunction with your local marketing plan that is created in the training period.
Pathway to a fire technician
No experience or a fully-fledged fire technician no matter your skill level our training is the country’s best. With third party recognised certificates, in house modules, videos and training groups monthly on focused services, FCF knows everyone can further their skill set. Let 100 years plus experience in the fire industry technicians assist you in becoming a Fire Technician.
Business mentoring and the transformation into a business owner
Haven’t run a small to medium business before? Joining a franchise system that has ironed out multiple painful errors along the way is a confidence builder. For example, asset tracking system, job management from lead to invoice, employment agreements, policies etc. Starting a business is a big leap and one of the biggest decisions in many people’s lives. Having skilled mentors, business coach’s, Business development manager and also fellow franchisees gives you a team to lean on.
Click here for more information.