Finding the niche in a booming sector
In this episode of Eden Exchanges we spoke to James Rice who heads up JUMP! Swim Schools, a growing Australian franchise system that offers swimming classes for young children. James talked us through what makes JUMP unique, who would suit running a franchise with them, and what a franchisee can expect from their journey.
- What JUMP! does and how the business came about
- James’ background in franchising and working with children
- The franchise effect on lifestyle
- What makes JUMP! unique among other swim schools
- What to expect from your first day
- The potential and demand for JUMP! Swim Schools
- Goals for JUMP! in the next couple of years
- Benefits of children learning to swim at a young age
- Target states for growth
- Scope of people who become franchisees
- Examples of successful JUMP! franchises
- The commitment a new franchisee needs to put down, and the next steps of getting on board
- Who finds the site for a new swim school
- JUMP! Swim Schools as an alternative to expensive childcare
- How to get in contact with JUMP!
- Individual programs for children with specific needs
JUMP! is currently seeking franchisees for across the country and have several sites on offer, so now is a great time to join them at the ground floor for the perfect opportunity to tap into a large and secure market. Franchisees will also enjoy a great lifestyle business and the chance to control your own financial future through JUMP!’s proven models.
If you’re interested to find out more or think you’d like to become a Franchisee, fill out JUMP!’s franchise enquiry form. We will be in touch with you soon via phone or e-mail.