Welcome to the Eden Exchanges podcast in conversation with James Jacka from Jim’s Test and Tag and Jim’s Fire Safety. In this episode we put the microscope on the Fire Safety branch of the franchise, finding out the scale of demand for its services, what it involves, and potential gains for new franchisees.
- Why target the fire safety market? What brought them to the industry?
- Training standards
- Demand for services
- Prospect for franchisees
- Size of the market
- Industry regulations
- Background of franchisees
- Process of selecting new franchisees
- Success and financial gains of franchisees
- Goals and strategy for Jim’s Fire Safety
- Their position in the market
- Reasons people join the franchise
- More women wanted & needed
- How to reach out if you’re interested
- Jim’s Fire Safety
Profile & Current Opportunities/Website/Facebook
- Eden Exchange
Jim’s Fire Safety is a successful division of the international Jim’s Group brand. Their specialised fire protection services are unparalleled and their franchise structure is being replicated by many other Jim’s Group divisions. They are committed to supporting valuable franchisees and recruiting talented individuals who are passionate about safety.
More than 3,000 Franchisees (in over 40 different divisions) are running successful independent businesses around the world. You can join a supportive Jim’s division in which you will have the tools and advice necessary to join the ranks of thousands of successful Jim’s Group franchisees. Your success story starts here.