Today on Eden Exchanges we spoke to Tim Tisdell, a Franchisor at Jim’s Test & Tag and Fire Safety in Sydney and Regional NSW. Tim discussed why he moved from his old job into a franchise business, the relationship between Franchisee and Franchisor and his opinion on where the testing & tagging and fire safety industry is heading.
He also discussed a business opportunity available in Wagga Wagga with a lucrative territory up for grabs with Jim’s Test & Tag and Fire Safety.
Key Discussion Points:
- Tim’s job before Jim’s Test & Tag and Fire Safety
- How Tim found the franchise opportunity
- Why Tim decided to buy a franchise and move on
- What is a typical day of a Jim’s Test & Tag and Fire Safety Franchisee
- What the training is like
- How the revenue compares
- Your work life balance as a Jim’s Franchisee
- The benefits of working under the Jim’s banner
- What the steps are for becoming a Franchisee
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
- Jim’s Test & Tag and Fire safety
About Jim’s Test & Tag and Jim’s Fire Safety
Jim’s Test & Tag and Fire Safety, Australia’s first choice for electrical testing and tagging services.
Looking for a new challenge and want to become your own boss? Nothing could be easier than owning your own franchise business with Jim’s. We will provide you with equipment, full training and ongoing support to help you with your journey to success.
With over 3,700 franchisees across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK, the Jim’s Group is a recognised and trusted brand. Our franchisees enjoy the flexibility, lifestyle, income and ability to control their own time with their business.
If you’re interested to find out more or are thinking about becoming a Franchisee with Jim’s Test & Tag, speak to us today to discuss how the Jim’s family could be right for you. Jim’s Test & Tag are there to help you succeed, call 131 546 today or fill in our Franchise Enquiry Form.