(Audio player not working? Head to our Soundcloud page to listen to all our podcasts.)
In this episode of Eden Exchanges we spoke to Adrian Dell from Jim’s Antennas in South Australia. Adrian discussed how he he was drawn to the opportunity and how his life changed since joining the franchise. Adrian also discussed how he re-evaluated his career, changed industries and current lucrative franchise opportunities available with Jim’s Antennas.
- Adrian’s life and job before Jim’s Antennas
- How the opportunity arrived at his door step
- What interested him in the franchise
- Tackling the change of industries: from printers to Antennas
- Adrian’s new work life balance
- Adrian’s role as a franchisor
- Who would make a good franchisee
- The support and network within the Jim’s Antennas business
- What you need to know about a Jim’s Antennas franchise
- How to get in touch with Adrian
- The step by step on how to become a franchisee
- Eden Exchange
- Business Buy Invest
- Jim’s Antennas
Jim’s Antennas commenced in June 1999, as a division of the Jim’s Group of companies specialising in quality antenna installations and servicing. Jim’s Antennas now has over 150 qualified technicians, servicing all areas of Australia. Jim’s Antennas technicians are extensively trained in all aspects of audio and visual services, including digital and analogue antenna systems, digital upgrades, plasma, LCD & LED installations, home theatre, surround sound, telephone and data services, video intercoms and extra TV and stereo points. Jim’s Antennas technicians are Digital TV Specialists and make it their business to keep abreast of new technology in Digital TV.
Our technicians know the importance of great customer service.
View our website for more information on our services.