In this episode of Eden Exchanges, we spoke to Grant Meikle, who is the National Franchisor for Jim’s Bookkeeping & Tax. Grant shared with us his experiences with Jim’s Bookkeeping and tax and discussed his international career as a Chartered Accountant before joining Jim’s. He also discussed a lucrative Sydney Master Franchisor opportunity currently up for grabs with Jim’s bookkeeping & Tax.
Grant also delved into what type of bookkeepers Jim’s is looking out for as future franchisees, and how Jim’s Bookkeeping & Tax is maintaining a one stop shop business model for their customers.
- Grant’s Life before Jim’s Bookkeeping & Tax
- Why Grant chose Jim’s
- Grant’s role as the National Franchisor
- What services does Jim’s Bookkeeping & Tax offer
- What is the ‘One stop shop’ model
- The qualification requirements to be a Jim’s Bookkeeper
- What are the common traits of a Jim’s franchisee
- How is Jim’s different from accounting firms
- What is it like being a Jim’s Bookkeeper franchisee
- The lucrative Sydney Franchisor opportunity up for grabs
- What Jim’s is looking for in their new franchisees
- Why choose a franchise over an accounting/tax firm
- How the market for bookkeeping is changing in Australia.
For More opportunities in Franchising and buying a business, visit Eden Exchange.
To find out more about the Sydney Master Franchisor opportunity click here.
- Eden Exchange
- Jim’s Bookeeping & Tax